Getting back on track

So; it's a Friday evening. I'm at my dining table, i've got a pen and paper pad out - I am not going to be pulled away yet another evening for fun and games. The formative OSCE has given me a real kick up the backside and now i'm going forth, determined to kick ass for the real thing. I've ordered some books that I should have ordered long ago and i'm going to get my head down and make this work.

I'm based at a district hospital next for my surgical placement. I'm not looking forward to a) travelling that far b) having such a poorly organised timetable or c) the surgeons who already have a bad bad reputation. Fortunately, i'm finally partnered up with one of the girls in my group that is lovely and I think we'll both be really good for eachother in the sense that we'll encourage eachother to actually turn up to things, give eachother confidence to go do things and we'll support eachother massively.

I had a meeting about my APEP today. Shit me, there is a lot of work to do. There is another girl doing it with me; while I was apprehensive at first, I think this is a partnership that could really work and we could really push to get published. Lord knows with the way i'm going at the moment, I need all those points for my foundation year application I can get.

Tonight though? Tonight, i'm going to kick back and just whack out this PPD. It'll be such a stress later and if I can just get that done this evening, i'll barely have to think about spending hours on it closer to my exam time.

Woop-dee-woo!

And, from now on; for a few weeks at least I'll be updating this blog a lot more. I'm hoping to keep myself accountable and I think this is a good way to do it. Help me stay on track guys!

Comments


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment