This is where I'm at

2 weeks ago, after that horrendous set of nights I woke up for my day shift feeling like I'd had my head kicked in. I love day shifts, but I called in sick. I then called in sick for the duration of the week - and after last weeks vouch to never do night shifts again, I decided to be sick for the whole of this week too. Now I literally can't face going back to work on Wednesday.

I know I would be completely and utterly bored mindless without it, but it's a real struggle. I have to get some sort of sick note now too...how an earth? I don't know what to do. I've been thinking about resigning but I sort of need the money now for my car insurance so I can't just quit without having something else... urgh.

Comments


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment