Offer Holders Day

I'm quite a wild character, I am a bit in-your-face, laugh loudly and nothing is too inappropriate or embarrassing to discuss. I could tell a lot of people were being quite reserved, keen to make friends and appear to be decent people.

There were the usual droning, dull talks about "Why Manchester?" but you know, I've already firmed it so it was of no interest to me. I did get talking to the medics in their 3rd years and am glad they were open, honest and frank about their thoughts on the course.

I naturally found the most outrageously gay (Think Jack from Will&Grace) guy walk into the room with a cardigan propped over his shoulders and a leopard print scarf, called him over (KOOEEE!!), pulled the seat down next to me and introduced myself. Along came his even gayer best friend and I found myself head-over-heels in love. They mostly wanted discuss 2 Broke Girls and Keeping Up with the Kardashians :') - I miss them already.

Comments


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment