Gone by in a blink of an eye

I can't believe we are nearing the end of March already. Another 3 months and it will be my birthday, all my friends will be coming back home for the holidays and it'll be summer! 3 months after that and i'll be a fresher! Can't believe it. I wouldn't say the past 6 months have gone quick - some weeks have been a total blur whilst others have seemingly dragged on for months (hello January I am looking at you) but I am totally buzzing for the next few months.

I always go through days where I can't stand thinking about having to return to work when I've had a couple of days off which is when I just blast through loads of job applications for jobs with more sitting and better social hours. I do miss having a routine like I did at school. As a result, I have been invited to interview for this "Junior Administrator," post. It's at a small accountancy firm about 7 minutes walk from my house and involves the usual "office" type duties you would expect. The ad is very informal and stressed "people person" rather than "GCSE grades,". When I got the interview, I wasn't leaping for joy. I was thinking...shit, what would I do if they ask "If we offer you the job, will you take it?" because I don't know the answer.

I don't dislike working as a HCA. The day goes by in a flash, I meet some amazing patients, work with some incredibly inspiring people and 3 out of 4 weeks, I only work 3 days (albeit 12 hour shifts). I do dislike it when I'm on 3 nights and all I feel I do is try to stay awake doing nothing all night, and then being too exhausted to sleep all day. Or when my friends are home for the weekend, and I'm working all weekend again. Or when bed 16 throws his water jug at you and spits on you while you meekly try to clean it up. I definitely don't need to continue working as a HCA - do I want to?

Comments


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment