Happy New Year

When I think 2014 - unlike any other year ever in my life, the first thing I think is potential. This year could turn out to be anything, I can go anywhere in the world, I can do anything I like, I am 18 years young and I am so, damn, free.

Before, I've had school or college to think about so there wasn't really a great deal of possibility that lay before me. Now I don't have to plan around anything or anyone but me - talk about liberating!! There is a bit of anxiety too, where will I be attending university, what will I be studying, where in the world should I choose to visit, when should I pack the job in, should I even pack the job in, would I like to try working in a different sector? But it's all exciting, because aside the whole university thing, for once - I have total control over my life, and I am totally in love with it.

So to other gap-year re-applicants, fall in love with life. Get excited over knowing you have every choice before you right now and you can pick whatever you freakin' like.

Roll on, 2014.

The resolution -> To obtain a constant Positive Mental Attitude.

Comments