The start of i-don't-know

This was meant to be a welcome post, but I didn't really know what to welcome you too.

Truth be told, I have a feeling I might get bored of blogging, and just give up, and so I refuse to 'publish 'this or make it accessible to the wider public until I have dedicated myself to it properly, written a few posts, and kept the whole thing going for at least a little while. I have a tendency to start things with great enthusiasm and then.. it just dwindles away.

As you can tell by the title, I'm hoping this will really last me through medical school. When  If I get into medical school. I read a lot of blogs about this sort of thing at the moment, and is what really made me want to have a go. If mine turns out half as well as theirs have i'll be satisfied.

I've been rejected from one university, interviewed by another (and yet to hear the outcome) and have yet to hear from another two. One of those two are an impending rejection as they've handed out all of their invitations to interview - at least I can begin bracing myself for that UCAS track update.

That's all for now I guess. I hope things begin looking up soon.

Comments