No Progress

Still waiting for something!

Keele will be interviewing their last batch during the week beginning 18th March, and so I should expect to hear around fortnight before that, which is roughly early March.

Aberdeen are just dragging the whole thing out a little longer...

And Liverpool are still in the process of interviewing, and I'm pretty sure they'll be interviewing right up until the end of March, so a  long wait ahead.

I've been so demotivated to work this half term. I feel I really slugged my guts out for my January exams, and without any results yet; I'm a bit exhausted of the whole thing. The waiting on the UCAS, the mass exam preparation, the stress of it all, and so I've decided that just this once, this half term I'll give myself a break. Normally, I would try to ensure that I'd finished, at least by myself, going through the whole syllabus for all of my subjects just so that from here on in, it would be plain revision. I'd been caught up too many times when revision for exams, actually turned out to be learning it for the first time.

So this week, I'm just going to lounge around. I'm going to watch loads of movies, and download loads of music (Ben Howards album is the sound of brilliance), and not set an alarm every morning. I'm going to meet up with the girls, and just hang around in town for 8 hours a day, and reassess my life in long chats all the time.

Here's to a happy half term.

And I won't think about results.
Maybe just a bit.

Comments