guess who's back, back again

Dear all, sorry for my long absence - I got busy and to be honest, I knew I had to do a whopper of a post addressing how I did in the year 3 osce and just felt so daunted and exhausted by the idea that I just stopped writing.

I will address the year 3 osce in more detail perhaps at some point in the near future but the long story short is that I scraped a pass. I would have been more pissed off because I worked my god damn ass off, but some of my close friends actually did fail.

Also I was unsure about how to continue writing while still claiming anonymity. It's important that I do remain anonymous, but I worry that this might all come right back round to bite me so I'm aware of how careful I have to be. This anxiety made me less keen to write. At the same time, it's been a real pity to see the number of other medical student blogs have disappeared / removed. I remember what a joy they were for me to read when I was applying...

Over the next few weeks, i'm going to write some short pieces reflecting on this last year rather than trying to catch you all up month by month. That would be a killer piece that I'd start writing and then almost immediately sack off...

Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Yayyy you're back! Can't wait to hear more :) well done for getting through third year, it certainly sounds like it has been quite the slog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you! bet you can't wait to start in september!! I remember the stressful days of a-level results on TSR and you being 1 mark off like it was yesterday. Pleased to see how you've been getting on - keep writing too!

      Delete

Post a Comment